Why Use a BedBug Dog? See Below!
- Less Expensive. Bedbug detection Dogs generate
quicker and more accurate results, which leads to lower remediation
costs for homeowners and insurers. For schools, hotels, commercial and
government buildings, cost savings can be quite substantial.
- Cutting-Edge Technology. The "Nose" is cutting-edge technology
and the latest trend in the home inspection industry. It's the only
inspection tool that can detect and pinpoint sources of bedbugs - critical
information for lowering costs.
- Proven and Trusted. "Man's best friend" has been used for years by military
and law enforcement agencies to detect bombs and drugs, among other things.
- Dogs are Honest. Dogs are trained to work for food and love... and NOT for profits.
- Greater Peace of Mind. Research supports that if the dog finds bedbugs, there's
a high statistical probability you should investigate further. If the dog
doesn't find bedbugs, you can know with greater certainty that your home, office
or school is safe from bedbugs.
- Hard Workers. In Germany, government authorities have found that
a typical office building search of approximately 200 rooms can take
one dog eight hours to complete.
- Effective Problem Solvers. For REALTORS® concerned
about escrow timelines, Bedbug Dogs can quickly and more accurately inspect
a home, which gives both parties the feedback they need to quickly and
effectively resolve issues.
The Bed Bug Dog